[kictanet] John, All: Kenyan Representation Important...But How Abt Discussing Points in the Report?

Brian Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:22:47 EAT 2008

Good point Mike, we need more innovators - and must also find suitable
mechanisms to protect their IP.

However, we cannot ignore the impact that m-pesa has on millions of lives
everyday. I used it as an example of how the mobile platform has a immense
potential as a delivery medium for all kinds of content and applications
that can make a difference in peoples lives.

Brian

Brian Munyao Longwe
e-mail: blongwe at gmail.com
cell:  + 254 722 518 744