[kictanet] Looking for information - but only from that know ...

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:39:29 EAT 2008

Dear busy people,

Excuse my interruption to your days busy work schedule.
I am looking for a confirmation of unbelievable news just heard.

I hear that there is a primary school with a very kind headmaster.
He takes time and consults the pupils on how to run that school.
The teachers so well behaved, they bow in respect to the pupils.
Maths, sciences, and all those difficult subjects not taught there.
At the school dispensary, only sweet medicines are prescribed.
Told that primary school is a kids paradise -a dream-come-true!

I do not have more information other than what I've stated above.
if have information please share, but if not, spare our bandwidth.

Sincere regards,

Alex Gakuru