[kictanet] Entryism according to some dictionaries

Robert Alai alai.robert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:27:58 EAT 2008

Brian and Joseph

You can rest assured that anything questionable we will question. And I have
never seen anything this person calling himself okechukwu contributes to
this forum.

I bet that the best thing to do is leave me out of your wars with JM but
when you involve me know that I will reply you. Joseph, you will continue
mourning but your cry are as good as Toilet rants.

Dont expect me to bbe a yes sir man. I will never be that. I never lick ****
to get favours ndugu. Its just not my nature and I say what I think the way
I think it no matter what cyber manambas like Joseph Oketch will say.

Oketch, you will find that you need more psychological analysis as your wife
also complains about you. I dont need to go to cyberspace to look for your
problems.

/Alai