[kictanet] Vitriol in cyberspace - Brian M Longwe: Moderation Alert!!

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 00:46:31 EAT 2008

Hello members,

It's my feeling that none of us can exercise the powers of Director of
Immigration (whatever the title is), or even the Minister for Immigration.
If anyone feels Brian is NOT Kenyan, then the right people to sort that out
would be the govt, not KICTANet.
I believe we all remember the purpose for which we are members of KICTANet
and I am sure it has nothing to do with sorting out citizenship issues.
Let KICTANet list be what it was conceived for.

If there is anyone who feels deeply aggrieved by Brian's nationality, they
can address it elsewhere, rather than waste time with it on this list.

Let's put it this way.... I am going to apply the moderation bit on any
poster who insists on discussing this issue. My action might be seen to be
draconian but it will save us the agony of discussing non-issues.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,