[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Re: Satement by Brian Longwe fromPanel on Access in Main Session of Internet Governance Forum, Hyderabad, India 3rd Dec 2008

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 00:13:28 EAT 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 5:30 PM, John Maina <j.maina at ymail.com> wrote:

> Mwende
>
> Brian is not a Kenyan. Why is he representing Kenya? He is malawian and he
> sits on CCK board. There is nothing to apologise on telling the truth

Hello JM,

1. Since when did it become your job to determine who is Kenyan and who is
not?
2. Do you see it like Brian denied you the chance to represent Kenya, or
what is the source of your pain?

I personally don't care what Brian's nationality is. I care about his
contribution to ICT development in the country, which has been immense. Just
FYI, Brian was one of the brains behind KIXP and that is such a BIG stride
the country made. Where were the likes of these "two bearded sisters" (JMs -
I mean John Maina and John Manthi) then?

PS: At a personal level, I feel that your contribution to this forum has
reached it's negative peak (or lowest ebb) and it would really help if you
voluntarily unsubscribe. You are no longer adding value to the forum. This
applies to the two JMs. We cannot continue to entertain vendetta on this
forum.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,