[kictanet] Entryism according to some dictionaries

Robert Alai alai.robert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:12:56 EAT 2008

Ndugu Wainaina

I call them so since they are used by people whose intergrity are questioned
here. They will be seen attacking left right and centre without any point.
Anyway lets know the truth about nationality but one thing I have known for
sometime now is that Brian is not Kenyan and others who we also see being
appointed to various boards

Anyway I have noted your reservation with the term 'attack dogs' and will
surely correct that.

Thanks

Alai