[kictanet] Entryism according to some dictionaries

Robert Alai alai.robert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 22:15:57 EAT 2008

Binaifer

There is just no way a foreigner can or must sit on a government regulatory
body which controls all spheres of communication in the country. There is
just no way and whether you call it racism, Brianism, Xenophobia,
Foreignophobia, or any phobia, there is just no way that should happen
whether he is Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Nicholas Negroponte, Tom Watson or
Steve Ballmer.

Foreigners must not run communication monitoring and regulatory systems in
this country

Alai