[kictanet] Satement by Brian Longwe from Panel on Access in Main Session of Internet Governance Forum, Hyderabad, India 3rd Dec 2008

Robert Alai alai.robert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 22:07:11 EAT 2008

Bro. Sibande

As per your posting, I dont think that there is anything wrong with a
malawian, Zambian, Uzbek, Russian, Mongolian or American being in KICTANET.
What John is questioning is why should we be having a Malawian in KICTANET
and sitting on CCK board. I also suspect that Brian is Malawian since his
brother whom I know through some Kenyan radio presenter is malawian and
mostly in Malawi with frequent travel to Kenya

Alai