[kictanet] Satement by Brian Longwe from Panel on Access in Main Session of Internet Governance Forum, Hyderabad, India 3rd Dec 2008

John Maina j.maina at ymail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:12:42 EAT 2008

Boster

Where is Anthony Maundu Longwe. And this is KICTANET. What are you
doing in Kictanet when you are a malawian. Are you not checking on how
the Malawian is making headlines in Kenya?

JM

On 12/3/08, Boster Sibande <boster.sibande at gmail.com> wrote:
Ndugu Mungai wrote:
> Check http://lists.itmalawi.org/pipermail/ictassociation/2008-August/000695.html
> Which schools in Kenya did Brian go to. I was in Lilongwe and met one of his former
> close associate.. Brian is not Kenyan and I am just finishing my investigations

The post being referred to by Ndugu was authored by me. Indeed I
thought Brian Longwe is Malawian considering his surname. As such, I
was excited and rushed to the ICT Association mailing list to share
the glad tidings. However, after thorough investigations I am
convinced that he is Kenyan. In fact, he was born and grew up in
Kenya.
Therefore, I would like to apologize for any inconveniences my post
might have created. I erred.

Thanks,
Boster.

This message was sent to: alai.robert at gmail.com