[kictanet] Satement by Brian Longwe from Panel on Access in Main Session of Internet Governance Forum, Hyderabad, India 3rd Dec 2008

John Maina j.maina at ymail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:43:04 EAT 2008

Ndugu Mungai

Check http://lists.itmalawi.org/pipermail/ictassociation/2008-August/000695.html

Which schools in Kenya did Brian go to. I was in Lilongwe and met one of his former close associate. Brian is not Kenyan and I am just finishing my investigations. I dont know why PS Ndemo appoints foreigners in Kenyan ICT companies boards. Another one also who is a prominent member of this forum is not Kenyan

I am not talking out of rumours. Wait for proof

JM