[kictanet] Foreign Software Houses of Babel..in kenya.

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 22:38:34 EAT 2008

Bwana Ndemo,
I have not been a fan of committees and inquiries but I hope its appropriate
to suggest that you set up one under your ministry to investigate, recommend
and enlighten us (read) those in the software industry.

Kenyans can script the missing code to link the two databases. I mean...the
software...it must be just two databases requiring relational code. But I
can't say that with finality.

Bill Kagai