[kictanet] Day 4 of 10:- IG Discussions, Internet Security.

alice alice at apc.org
Thu Aug 21 21:54:22 EAT 2008

And more questions on cybercrime and privacy/security?linking it to the
issue of trust, public confidence and widespread acceptance of ICTs
particularly the internet.

Do we feel confident about using the internet ?  Do we trust the
internet? and how will the level of trust and public confidence affect
adoption of say e-transactions, E-education e-government applications,
etc cybercrime and privacy/security?

best
alice