[kictanet] Day 9 of 10:-IGF Discussion, Socio-Cultural Issues

mwende njiraini mwende.njiraini at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:56:03 EAT 2008

Well it may be true that majority of Kiswahili speakers are also English
speakers.  The internet increasingly becoming a repository for information,
for example most people use the internet (in comparison to books) for
research….shouldn't we use it be to provide information as well as preserve
our culture in our languages for use by future generations?

Kind regards

Mwende

Disclaimer: These comments are the author's own