[kictanet] Day 6 of 10: IG Discussions, Legal Issues

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 09:00:03 EAT 2008

Hi all,

Hpe u had a good weekend.  Today is day 6 of 10, but the theme is still on legal issues.

I still cant believe the learned friends have not spoken and left everything to Alex and Mike.  If any of you runs into Evelyn R., Kihanya J., Omo J. or Clara R. just to mention a few, ask them if they can give us a shout without us having to 'open a file'

We have only today for this since tomorrow we move into the Economic Issues to be facilitated by a renowned IG expert to be unveiled in due course.

walu.