[kictanet] ICT/BPO Marketing Strategy

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Fri Aug 8 09:42:33 EAT 2008

Hi - I think that the ICT Board, being a public entity owes a duty of
reply in cases where questions are directed at it - and that includes
the one from Wambui. Why has the Board fallen into a "Do Not Resopond
Syndrome"? There must be a communications person there or a PRO being
paid from public funds and they should do their job! Can we have an
official response to Wambui's concerns FROM THE ICT BOARD.
Waudo