[kictanet] New DG

Shem Ochuodho shemochuodho at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 10:05:45 EAT 2008

Doesn't sound any different from the statement 'Kenya has some of the best roads in the world'! Even before looking as far as Nigeria where NCC could openly defy a firm associated with a (former) Head of State, where would you fault TCRA just next door? So when a Minister can fire/transfer a CEO for 'going against the grain', and on this same space people complained - that still constitutes 'independence'? TCRA can been associated with pioneering 'converged licensing', UCC for pioneering USAF/RCDF, and RURA for pioneering Resource Sharing Framework. What should we credit/associate CCK with?

Best rgrds,
Shem