[kictanet] High Fuel Prices/National ICT Strategy

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Aug 4 19:12:12 EAT 2008

After some time I also lost track of what is "ICT". Remember the
definition given in the annex to the "ICT" Policy. The same policy
seemed to point elsewhere as we had to accomodate the courier companies,
the guys who deal with postage stamps, media ownership ... That policy
appeared 10% "ICT" to me. Anyway, now we have fuel prices as well. What
exactly is "ICT"?

Waudo