[kictanet] U.S. Intends to Remain in Full Control of Internet Root Zone and more

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Sun Aug 3 12:27:21 EAT 2008

Thanks for this useful information post Alice:
Article1 : Control of Root Zone File=Control of Internet. If this issue
is not resolved as part of JPA the Internet could break up soon.
Artile 12: Uganda ccTLD: Interesting way to manage the ccTLD. Ithought
the multi-stakeholder model e.g. KENIC was the best practice. In Ug it
appears the choice is between Musisi and UCC.
Artile 24: Emirates Airlines Offline - Why is it that we cannot just buy
domains forever. If Emirates can forget to renew, who is going to
remember??? That reminds me my domain signet.co.ke expired about a month
ago!
Waudo