[kictanet] Account Manager

Moses Kemibaro moses at dotsavvyafrica.com
Wed Apr 30 14:33:10 EAT 2008

Dotsavvy is looking to recruit an Account Manager to assume responsibility
of managing service delivery to our clients as well as identifying new
business opportunities. This position will entail the following
responsibilities.

- Acting as a principle business contact to a selection of our clients.

- Taking ownership of client relationships

- Responsible for identifying opportunities within client accounts sto
improve customer service and minimize cost

- Project co-ordination

The skills required to be successful in the Account Manager position include
the following:

- Strong communication and influencing skills along with the ability to
drive and co-ordinate projects.

- Account management experience is essential

- Direct operational experience within a ICT and/or marketing environment.

- Flair for ICT and excellent presentation skills

- Service orientation with a natural instinct to take ownership

- 2+ years in operational and client management experience

- Preferably Degree/Diploma level education (Equivalent as a result of work
experience can be considered adequate).

If you meet these criteria, kindly send your CV to jobs at dotsavvyafrica.com.
The deadline for applications is 15th May 2008.

---