[kictanet] Kenya ICT Board member quits amid controversy

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:52:10 EAT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Rebecca Wanjiku
<rebeccawanjiku at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Kenya ICT Board member quits amid controversy
> Faced with perceptions of conflict of interest over Digital Villages
> projects, a member of the Kenya ICT Board has resigned.
> Peter Kimacia's resignation comes after several months of controversy over
> his involvement in the ICT Board and his role as the head of the Digital
> Villages Network (DVN), a public-private sector partnership.
> http://computerworld.co.ke/articles/2008/04/23/kenya-ict-board-member-quits-amid-controversy

It's great to know that there are sould in KE who still have the
capability to "recall" conscience. He should have left earlier if it
was intact, but it's still good enough as an example to those who
simply can't go.
I congratulate him on this step.

--
Best regards,