[kictanet] ICT Authority?

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 15:10:02 EAT 2008

Therefore it is a KEPSA/KIF considered opinion at this
point in time. Recalling an old (draft) ICT Policy
statement "lack of high level leadership," Will new
institutions deliver/improve ICT leadership, or thinly
spread the little there might be? We must strive to
avoid possible "bloated ICT bodies" complains later.

1/2 cent;)

/Alex

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/emailsignet%40mailcan.com