[kictanet] ICT Authority?

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Wed Apr 23 16:49:40 EAT 2008

Unless the disparate units and departments are collapsed under the ICT
Authority, like Walu, I would worry about creating more institutions.
Already coordination and coherence is a problem.

Are their any lessons and experiences from RITA or similar institutional
arrangements? Worth learning from others rather than assuming that this is
the best way to go with limited evidence.

Can the proposal be shared in this list?

Edith