[kictanet] ICT Authority?

MEldon at symphony.co.ke MEldon at symphony.co.ke
Wed Apr 23 09:13:04 EAT 2008

First, it's a shame that e-Gov and GITS have not merged. They should, and
in a 'neutral' ministry like OP.

Then, as far as the coordination need is concerned I see a number of
- have one of the bodies convene the others to handle issues where more
than one is involved
- expand the mandate of one of the existing ones to cover the need
identified by Waudo
- the option mooted by Waudo

Mike Eldon