[kictanet] KCSE

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:27:03 EAT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 4:49 PM, alice wanjira <wanjiraalice at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know what the fuss is about the errors in KCSE...in fact getting an
> education. Why not just pass a law that prohibits anybody from learning
> anything? If it works then we shall have the smartest people in the world.

No law is required to be passed actually.
Simply start by not taking your kid(s) to school. You make that your
own domestic law and we use your household as guinea pigs:-)
The fuss, actually, is about the value of that piece of paper called
"certicate" - what's it's gonna be worth after the "computer errors"
at the country's Extermination Council.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,