[kictanet] Invitation to all Local Software Developers

nancy bosire bozaya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:32:23 EAT 2008

*Dear ALL,*

*

*Invitation to all Local Software Developers***

This is to invite you to a consultative meeting on Friday the 18th April
2008 at Centurion Systems Ltd, from 2.15pm to 4. 00 pm. The venue is New
Rehema House, 2nd floor Centurion Systems Rhapta Road (Westlands).
The objective of the meeting is to promote the local software development
industry with all relevant government agencies.

Issues for discussion include:

   - Identify hurdles that cripple local software development

   - The need for a Committee of KIF to address software development
   industry issues, and if need exists, terms of reference.

Invite and circulate this email to other software developers so that we can
have different points of view, contributions and suggestions to be able to
start the journey towards advocating for the local software development
industry.

Please confirm attendance ahead of time, as we have limited accommodation.

This is an initiative of Kevit Desai and Marcel Werner.

--
Sincerely yours,

Nancy Bosire
Secretariat Manager
Kenya ICT Federation
Tel: 020 4440102
Mobile: 0721907995
secretariat at kif.or.ke, info at kif.or.ke
http://www.kif.or.ke

"When you learn to love what you strive for, then it ceases to be an effort"

Napoleon Hill

"Whatever your mind expects
and demands, it will find a
way to produce it."