[kictanet] NY Times FREE AGAIN!!!

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 14:02:40 EAT 2007

Persons interested/researching into the origins of the
anti-corruption agency are now able to reflect better.

for example, now accessible archives allow you to
read:

"Either the cancer of corruption is killed or it will
kill the state," Mr. Keen said. ("Citing Corruption by
Kenya Officials, Western Nations Are Canceling Aid" By
JANE PERLEZ,Published:October 21, 1991 )

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D0CEFD8103FF932A15753C1A967958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=2

Would you like some more examples?