[kictanet] Research fellow position - at Berkeley

Michael Kipsang Bullut kipsangb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 15:34:15 EAT 2007

Distribute widely...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: AhA <consultancysupportservices at gmail.com>
Date: 9 Sep 2007 17:09
Subject: [DigAfrica] Research fellow position - in ip at Berkeley]
To: ictcnigeria_group at yahoogroups.com, dltw0903 at yahoogroups.com,
NVLNaijaProject at yahoogroups.com, Naija_IT_Professionals at yahoogroups.com,
FGCKadunaOSA at yahoogroups.com, Wsisnigeria at yahoogroups.com,
digitalheritage at googlegroups.com, Pro-Unitate at googlegroups.com,
cyberianigeria at googlegroups.com, ALF_DLTW at googlegroups.com,
ICTAdvocacy at googlegroups.com, DLTWFemaleMediaPractitioners at yahoogroups.com,
DigAfrica at yahoogroups.com, cyber-buddies at yahoogroups.com

   Please pass on to those who might be interested
 __._,_.___  Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DigAfrica/message/6309;_ylc=X3oDMTM0ZmdmZGpzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI5MDI0NDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTE2MjkxBG1zZ0lkAzYzMDkEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMTg5Mzk3MjQ4BHRwY0lkAzYzMDk->(
1)  Reply (via web post)
Start
a new topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DigAfrica/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaXFiN2pnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI5MDI0NDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTE2MjkxBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE4OTM5NzI0OA-->
 Dig Africa site welcomes you to join us at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/Digafrica on IT in Africa

Aids-Africa is a forum for communication and information on AIDS related
issues in Africa and all are welcome to join us at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/aids-africa

Join us on hiv/aids forum on Kenya at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/kenya-aids

Join us at a Kenyan networking forum and NGOS at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/kenyainternational
 [image: Yahoo!
Change settings via the
Web<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DigAfrica/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZDZja2k2BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI5MDI0NDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTE2MjkxBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzExODkzOTcyNDg->(Yahoo!
ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily
Digest<DigAfrica-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>|
Switch
format to Traditional<DigAfrica-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>
 Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DigAfrica;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdjBkM2tsBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI5MDI0NDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTE2MjkxBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQMxMTg5Mzk3MjQ4>|
Yahoo!
  Recent Activity

   -  3
   New Members<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DigAfrica/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbmF1NWw1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI5MDI0NDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTE2MjkxBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExODkzOTcyNDg->

 Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DigAfrica;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZ3MyZjNpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI5MDI0NDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTE2MjkxBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTE4OTM5NzI0OA-->
 Yahoo! Groups

Connecting a world

of moderators
 Real Food Group

and favorite meals

w/ Real Food lovers.
 Beauty Groups

on Yahoo! Groups<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jh1h9u5/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=groups/S=1705116291:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1189404448/A=4776347/R=0/SIG=11neles1v/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/beautyandfashion/>

A great place to

connect and share.
  .

 FYI.

This may be of interest to members of our list.

- Molly.