[kictanet] Fwd: SV: [AfrISPA.Discuss] Undersea cable plan

Eric Osiakwan eric at afrispa.org
Fri Sep 14 15:15:07 EAT 2007

Dear Dr. Ndemo,

Thanks for the detailing but it would be good if you breakdown what
the "Open Access Model' would be in terms of teams and the
terrestrial network?

Would it be there the infrastructure would be seperate from services
so that the entirities that build and operate the infrastructure
would be restricted from competing with the service providers and
that the price approach would be high volumes against low margins?

By the way what happened to the idea of having 20% on the stock
market for non-deep pocket folks like myself.....:-)

Eric here