[kictanet] Fwd: SV: [AfrISPA.Discuss] Undersea cable plan tangled in acrimony inSouth Africa

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 19:43:55 EAT 2007

wow! "Open Access" is music to many no just my ears.
I wish you failure at selling Telkom this way,
honestly. That said, could you allow me to organise a
Special Purpose Truck for Kenyan consumers to invest
in Telkom more money that the Shs. 5 Billion? Fast
tracking (READ get round) NSE rules?

Thanks.

=== message truncated ===