[kictanet] Fwd: [Fibre-for-africa] Statement from CS meeting on African Connectivity Kigali Oct 2007

Eric Osiakwan eric at afrispa.org
Mon Oct 29 14:10:32 EAT 2007

fyi

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Anriette Esterhuysen" <anriette at apc.org>
> Date: 29 October 2007 16:44:29 GMT+03:00
> To: aPC-forum at lists.apc.org
> Cc: fibre-for-africa at lists.apc.org, apc.africa at lists.apc.org
> Subject: [Fibre-for-africa] Statement from CS meeting on African
> Connectivity Kigali Oct 2007
> Workshop Participants <fibre-for-africa at lists.apc.org>
>
> Hallo all
>
> For all your information.
>
> Attached is a statement developed by APC and
> partners (CIPESA, AfrISPA, KictaNet, OSIWA,
> and RERN) held in Kigali, Rwanda on 28
> October 2007 prior to the Connect Africa
> Summit convened by the ITU on 29 and 30
> October. Please address queries to Abi Jagun
> (abi at apc.org) and Coura Fall
> (coura at apc.org).
>
> Anriette
>
> PS- APC members and partners and friends in
> Kigali please note we are meeting for dinner at
> Hotel Chez Lando at 19h30 today, 29 October
> 2007.

> Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director
> Association for Progressive Communications
> anriette at apc.org
> http://www.apc.org
> PO Box 29755, Melville, South Africa. 2109
> Tel. 27 11 726 1692
> Fax 27 11 726 1692
>
> The following section of this message contains a file attachment
> prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
> If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
> you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
> If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

Eric M.K Osiakwan
Executive Secretary
AfrISPA (www.afrispa.org)
Tel: + 233.21.258800 ext 2031
Fax: + 233.21.258811
Cell: + 233.244.386792
Handle: eosiakwan
Snail Mail: Pmb 208, Accra-North
Office: BusyInternet - 42 Ring Road Central, Accra-North
Blog: http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/eric/
Slang: "Tomorrow Now"