[kictanet] RE : Readings on ICANN, IGF, ccTLDs, etc.

Louis-Marie Ngamassi ngamassi at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 23 14:35:21 EAT 2007

Hello to all,

I am new in the group. I am sorry to have remained
silent during the whole discussion. I had no
significant contributions to bring in. I would like to
congratulate the organizers of the panel and all those
who have contributed. In my opinion it was a very
informative and insightful discussion. I learned a lot
and got valuable sources of information about
telecommunications regulation in Africa.

Once more, thanks for accepting me in the group.

Louis-Marie

  Louis-Marie Ngamassi
  PhD Candidate
  College of Information Sciences and Technology
  The Pennsylvania State University
  USA