[kictanet] 10 of 10:-Available eCommunication Strategies for Regulators

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 08:45:05 EAT 2007

Thanx Chanuka,

I think we shall take your valuable reactions as well as
Badru's as the last comments for this discussion.  I must
say we got more contributions from outside Kenya than
within.

<<Maybe the political temperature's are reaching boiling
levels. Maybe KICTAnet should make another attempt to
convene the Kenyan Presidential aspirants to talk about
their ICT Agenda?>>

As for the way forward, we shall compile the contributions
for publishing within 1week from and with that,  I have the
pleasure of officially declaring this discussion officially
closed.

walu.

http://www.lirneasia.net/projects/completed-projects/regulatory-web-survey)

> > 1.       For the study I have considered 62 independent
> > Asia Pacific
> > economies (Hong Kong could have been the only
> exception,
> > but that needs to
> > be taken into account because of its independent
> > regulatory environment,
> > which cannot be put in the same category as China.) The
> > definition used for
> > 'Asia' was the broadest that can be thought of because
> it
> > included Middle
> > East and Central Asia as well. Out of that 62, only 33
> > NRAs had web sites.
> > (This was in 2004, the situation is a bit better now)
> > Anyway the bottom line
> > is only 60-70% of the NRAs have some sort of websites.

=== message truncated ===>

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com