[kictanet] Day 7-10:-Available eCommunication Strategies for Regulators

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 17:07:40 EAT 2007

Hi Chanuka,

In our local Ksiwahili dialect 'Chanuka' means the
'bright-one'! So am sure you will have some answers based
on your Asian Study which is quite welcome and timely.

1. What Kind/Category of Information were the Asian
Regulators sharing?
2. Was there provision for two-way electronic information
exchange i.e. b/w the Stakeholders (the Customers) and the
Regulators?
3. In areas where Internet penetration was low, was there
an attempt to provide same information through other means?

walu.

http://www.lirneasia.net/projects/completed-projects/regulatory-web-survey)

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com