[kictanet] Day 7-10:-Available eCommunication Strategies for Regulators

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 09:04:39 EAT 2007

Available eCommunication Strategies for Regulators

Greetings to all,
We are now on our final thread where we shall try explore
the various options the eRegulator can use to engage with
the Customer.  The Key questions are repeated below:

-What are the possible e-Tools that the Regulator can
deploy in their Service Provision? (1Day, Friday 19th, Oct)
-How can Regulators use the e-Tools to enable synergies
with Consumers, CSO and other players? (1Day, Monday 22nd
Oct)
-Way Forward and Conclusions (Tue 23rd, Oct)

The floor is open, lets hear your views on this and any of
the previous threads.

walu.