[kictanet] .asia regional internet domain has officially opened for business

nicholas wambugu nicholas at kixp.or.ke
Tue Oct 9 17:41:45 EAT 2007

Muthoni, I get you I will but it's taking long hope we shall first do away
with politics it's an opportunity.

But I thought may be by making the respective countries CCTLD's more
stable and have more domains registered first would be ehnance the EAC
one, na kweli Rome wasn't built in a night either with time and
opportunities much can be achieved.

thanks,