[kictanet] Telecoms harmonisation lunch at 12.30

Rebecca Wanjiku rebeccawanjiku at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 11:13:57 EAT 2007

hi

lunch starts at 12.30 to 2pm, jacaranda on monday oct. 8th----please confirm attendance, email me directly

The main focus of this working lunch will be the harmonization of communications regulation which is envisaged in the East African Community  strategic plan.

What are your views on the issues surrounding harmonization of regulation in East Africa region?

Regional harmonization is particularly concerned with increasing trade within the EAC, so  What are the perceptions of this within the Kenyan telecoms business community? What are the best ways in which harmonization might be effected in practice.

This message was sent to: rebeccawanjiku at yahoo.com