[kictanet] KDN

Kai Wulff kai.wulff at kdn.co.ke
Mon Oct 1 14:59:42 EAT 2007

Brian,

KDN's aim is to run infrastructure to EVERY corner of the region and later
the continent!

Since I am constantly spending money (though operational very profitable)
for this, I would be ill advised to chase people before they can give us an
idea of what they want to do!

If Altech or ANY other investor wants to participate by INJECTING (I am not
talking about a sale of shares, I don't think this is in the interest of
anybody at KDN or Sameer) substantial amounts of money to fasttrack this
goal, I will listen VERY carefully!

Rgds

Kai