[kictanet] Fibre Optic

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 17:03:57 EAT 2007

Dr. Ndemo,

Thank you for the information, but my feeling is that none of this initiatives seems to be getting publicized so that entrepreneurs like me can begin to plan for the opportunities.  It would be good to know that we are looking at other areas other than BPO.

Again, thank you for taking the time to respond more exhaustively to my question

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor