[kictanet] Are Mobicoms Impoverishing "Emerging Markets"? - onemore example

Eric Osiakwan eric at afrispa.org
Fri Nov 30 09:37:21 EAT 2007

Mr. Ntege,

I guess you realise that we have a process and delivery problem with
the KICTANET list so my substantial submission was delivered after
this hence, you need to revert to that submission.

Am sure you would get the substance of my submission because this was
just another example which boarders on the principle and not
necessarily the figures.

Eric here

On 29 Nov 2007, at 20:22, ntegeb at one2net.co.ug wrote:

> Eric
>
> The problem is 5 million is nothing to a corrupt president that
> figure would be good to junior ministers in those african countries
> that we want to fight corruption

Eric M.K Osiakwan
Executive Secretary
AfrISPA (www.afrispa.org)