[kictanet] BarCamp 2.0 - Conversations

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Fri Nov 23 10:02:27 EAT 2007

Access to our NSE Live Stream trading data will be accessible on
hourly, daily or monthly charge via MPesa from January 2008.
Development going on at www.mediacorpafrica.com

Live trading starts at 10.31. all you will need to input in the
registration is the cell fone number and the 7 digit/letter
confirmation code after you have transferred the payment online to our
agent number.

I'm sure there are other hustlers working on similar plattforms ;-)

Bill