[kictanet] Congratulations to the Top ICT Businessman in Africa 2007

Eric Osiakwan eric at afrispa.org
Thu Nov 22 14:02:59 EAT 2007

Dear All,

It is with great pleasure that i introduce to you one of our own who has laboured in the
industry not only in Kenya but Africa and brought great gain, among others.

Like i said the other day, a nation that does not honour her heroes is not worth dying for and
a continent must honour her heores so please join me in congratulating a saint of our time,
Mr. Brian Longwe who came out as the Top ICT Businessman in Africa 2007 at the ICT
Acheivers Awards as well as all the other award winners @ http://www.forgeahead.co.za/
Achievers/2007_winners.asp

We are proud of you, Mblayo.....

--