[kictanet] Does the ICT constituency matter?

Muriuki Mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Fri May 18 12:24:30 EAT 2007

Walu thank you for your candid question
Indeed as we conceived this project, this is what we needed to know and
hopefully get an answer
What is the positioning of ICT in the body politic- for how long will it be
a  technical issue , is there a development value to ICT.
Even if voting power of ICT fraternity is low, what contribution can they
make to answer the development agenda of economic growth etc

The debate and the outcome !! gives us mirror to tell us how ICT is
perceived and how to strategise to change that perception
Muriuki