[kictanet] live stream

Muriuki Mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Fri May 18 09:15:27 EAT 2007

ICT Colleagues
At KICTANET we are extremely grateful from the support from KDN - many
thanks Kai, Owino, Everyln  Vincent and Victoria  of course not to forget
Michuki and his team at KENET. you did us  proud. It is a first and this is
the way to go . it is our intention that we raise debate on ICTs issues and
take it to the political arena  and this is start although it appears  our
political leaders are not year clear on how to mainstream ICTs. We are
scheduling the next debate in July and if any politician is not in town and
can't come we shall get him live from their offices or location --- i think
this is the way go. We shall not stop until ICT is clearly a campaign issue
and is on the manifesto of the competing political parties.
Next event we hope to be video stream

All you who came and those who listened made a statement - we need to
exploit what we preach and demonstrate its use

A CD record of the debate can be made available for  those interested -
though we shall make arrangements for download of the file

Cheers
Muriuki Mureithi
Chair
ICT Mainstreaming in Political Arena Project