[kictanet] Holding our Leaders Accountable

Mr President njenga_mp at myway.com
Thu May 17 16:23:59 EAT 2007

 Yes Yes YesWe who know better should hold our leaders accountable for their ideas or LACK of them, the dismal attendance and lack of understanding, should form our mode of attackHow can we be led, by those who know nothing or very little,yet we talk about using ict to advance into the digital age while our "Leaders" are in the stone age ????Like i said before, this talk about E-Govt etc is hot air, i wish it was optical fiber- (i am VENTING) really members , this is just but the tip of the ice berg, in terms of caliber, capability and comprehension of those who lead OR aspire to lead us.Look at the quality of debate, the lack of quorum, the pettiness of discussion and the lack of focus, back to the aspirants, am sure they thought they were meeting a bunch of ?? Tea pickers or ICT planners ??We should lead in the planning, of ICT and the way foward, if the aspirants who are the cream of the bunch- ARE THEY ??- what about the rest in bunge ??Things are thick?I would appreciate
ANY ONE who can explain a way out of this quagmire, my thots ??If they know nothing, they can offer nothing and are therefore not worthy of our votes ??Point to ponder? What of the incumbent ??You get my point ? The govt intends-of have obtained- billions to fund the Optical Fibre backbone, the Ps is talking of engaging with the European Submarine cable, who will pass the legislation ?? Those who know jack ??You tell me......We should debate this exhaustively lest we- who know better- get left with the egg in our face AMA ??Njenga M.P  those who fear to fail.will never try to succeded,for to fail to plan is to plan to FAIL