[kictanet] Kudos KICTANET on live stream

Mr President njenga_mp at myway.com
Wed May 16 16:08:19 EAT 2007

 HI ALLTo give credit where it is due?KICTANET for organising the eventKDN for live streaming, infact as a precidence has been set, may be KDN could/ should live stream all KICTANET events? adn provide a library for archiving ?The act of Leading is not fearing to be ahead, the fear of being led is not knowing your LEADER, thus it is paramount that we, KNOW our leadrs and the views they hold, plans they have, directions they plan to take and visions they intend to ask us the public to share with them.Regards Njenga M.Pthose who fear to fail.will never try to succeded,for to fail to plan is to plan to FAIL