[kictanet] live stream

Jose' ngunjirijnr at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 15:26:14 EAT 2007

Michuki & Kai,
  Please increase the volume its so low.Am stuck onto the computer speakers!I hope no one is watching me :-)
  do something please.Alex come to the rescue.

John Walubengo <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Michuki & Kai,

am unable to connect to the live stream from my office -
not fault of yours. It's actually our firewall blocking
audio. And so comes the other request...can you guys send
us the text transcript during or imediately after the show?

walu.