[kictanet] ICT debate

Patrick Mburu patrick.mburu at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:23:51 EAT 2007

Dear Rebacca,

thanks very much for the invitation on this very interesting subject,
unfortunately i will not be able to make this as am currently off
site.  I am new on here as well and an intro has been pending to come
out to all :-)!

Some mails back on this topic, someone had made reference to having
this debate available on-line? is there any heads up on this? if it
was feasible?  I may have missed a response to that.

Kind Regards,

Patrick