[kictanet] End of Online Deliberation - CCK Internet Report

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 08:53:54 EAT 2007

Dear All,

I wish to 'officially' declare the above deliberation
closed after 3 weeks of enriching online exchange.  I want
to thank all of you who spared the time and effort to
contribute your ideas on the various topics.  I also want
to thank all those who spared the time to READ those
contributions - even though you may have said nothing, am
sure you may have learnt alot more like I did.

As for the way forward?  Basically, I would be compiling a
summary of the deliberations in form of a report which will
be published on the list and possibly handed over to
appropriate authorities in a short 'Breakfast' ceremony
that will be announced later after confirmations.

Thanx again to all and hope to get your participation in
future online deliberations.

J. Walubengo
KICTANet