[kictanet] Naturing the next ICT Gurus

Jose' ngunjirijnr at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 09:39:48 EAT 2007

Apologies Walu and all for interrupting the discussion on the CCK
internet study report.

Kimathi Information centre "DIGITAL VILLAGE" is now One year and five months old.We have upto 13 computers connected to ADSL internet that serves upto 5 communities around our constituency.We are the only running digital village in our Kamukunji costituency and Nairobi area.

We believe in naturing young talent and approaching different age groups with their interest.Part of our 6 computers are used by children from 4 year olds to 12 year olds to play computer games thus creating a craving for them to learn more on how the computers work.

Due to the overwhelming number of children per day on weekends,(70 per day on weekends),we have aquired Two Play stations.

We therefore require two television sets to use them on the Play stations(PS) to actually meet the game demand.It doent matter if the televisions are second hand.This kids need to be adressed at there level.Kindly respond if you can help the next ICT gurus.

Best Regards,
Jose' Njuki-Imwe Ngunjiri || +254 722 336754 ||

Got a little couch potato?

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/