[kictanet] Day 7-9 -The Impact of The Recommendations-CCKInternet Rprt

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 17:49:02 EAT 2007

Thanx Prof. Kashorda for the correction and elaboration on
the National Information Infrastructure (NII)...

Regarding the Correction, which clarified that the Report
Recommended Govt builds the Infrastructure as opposed to
the Regulator as I had erroneously indicated  - I think I
was influenced by a previously heated debate on this forum
on the thin line b/w Govt and Regulator...(Oops! that is
actually a topic requiring its own seperate deliberation)

Meanwhile, as we move into the weekend, feel free to make
additional remarks on any of the theme since on Monday next
week my job would simply inform members on the way
forward...

walu.